Breakfast, lunch or dinner? A frittata tastes delicious any time of day and is also high in protein. You can whip up this version with mushrooms, zucchini and feta in less than half an hour.
Zucchini Mushroom Frittata
- 6 eggs
- 50 ml milk
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 100 g mushrooms
- 1 zucchini
- 60 g feta
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- 2. Heat the oil in a pan. Dice the onion and sauté until translucent.
- 3. Dice the zucchini and slice the mushrooms. Add the vegetables to the pan and let them cook until tender.
- 4. In the meantime, blend the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a measuring cup.
- 5. Pour the egg and milk mixture over the vegetables, stir a couple of times and let the eggs set.
- 6. After 3 or 4 minutes, sprinkle feta on top.
- 7. Then cook the frittata in the oven for 7 minutes.
Whether you are looking for breakfast, lunch or dinner recipes, the Runtasty app is guaranteed to have something for every appetite.