I have previously reviewed some shades from Colorbar’s Kissproof Lipstick range (Desert Rose, Spiced Up, Plum Shot, Prickly Red, Be Reddy, Candy Coral, The Vintage, Prickly Red. My favourite has been “Desert Rose” and “Prickly Red,” but now it is time to review a daily wear neutral shade – “In Vogue.”
Revolutionary unique No-Transfer Lip stain formula glides on flawlessly and delivers impressively long-lasting, velvety color that will not transfer and stay all day long. The weightlessness of the formula will provide you with all-day comfort – wear lip makeup and a flawless look.
My Experience with Colorbar Kiss Proof Lipstick In-Vogue:
This lipstick has a buttery formula, just like all other lipstick shades from this “Kissproof” range. Though the lipstick is pigmented enough, multiple coats also will not add any drama or color to your face. If you want to a lipstick to go along with smokey eyes, this color is a good option.
I like the creamy formula of this lipstick, which settles to a matte finish within seconds. A couple of coats will last for 5-6 hours. It stays put and even after a meal or shower, you only need a slight touch-up. I like the slim and sleek packaging too.
This color will might was out many skin tones since it is a really dull n*de color and has no pink or peach tone to it. Also, the base of the bullet is a bit loose and it could come off if you turn the lipstick upside down. Also, the lipstick quantity is less considering the price. Nevertheless, I love the formula and the texture.
Pros of Colorbar Kiss Proof Lipstick In-Vogue:
- Smooth and buttery.
- Sets to a smudge-proof finish in 15 seconds only.
- Very pigmented.
- Even one coat of lipstick would last you for 7 hours.
- It is kissproof!
- Sleek body and bullet, stylish packaging.
- If you are really into n*de make up for office, you can check out this shade.
- If you wear smokey eyes too often, this lipstick can be a perfect match.
- Dream for a matte lipstick lover.
Cons of Colorbar Kiss Proof Lipstick In-Vogue:
- Expensive for a tiny amount of lipstick.
- The lipstick bullet might fall off from the base.
- Might be drying if you have too dry lips.
- Could feel cakey if you layer it on.
- Could wash out many skin tones.
- Looks dull on me too most of the times.
Would I Recommend Colorbar Kiss Proof Lipstick In-Vogue?
If you like such subtle n*de shades of lipsticks, and in a matte finish, you are going to love it. Moreover, you can also mix this with darker shades to tone down any color. I think this is a great lipstick shade to own.
Colorbar Kiss Proof Lipstick Spiced Up
Colorbar kissproof Lipstick Plum Shot
Colorbar Kissproof Lipstick Prickly Red
Colorbar Kissproof Lipstick Be Reddy
Colorbar Kiss Proof Lipstick The Vintage
Colorbar Kissproof Lipstick Wild Peach
Colorbar Kissproof Lipstick Oh Tempt Me
Faces Ultime In Vogue Pro Long Wear Matte Lipstick
Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolor Back In Vogue