Usually, I’d probably not bother with this bag because I think it’s a bit too pricey for your average Mother’s Day Gift but on closer inspection, it’s not your average beauty bag, and of course, somewhat irrelevant whether you are a) a mother or b) have a mum, but that’s the marketing spin on this. With a value of £275, it’s suddenly quite the buy at £125 if you’re feeling like trying out some rather lovely products yourself or whether you want to gift it. Mostly they’re (at the small end) of full size, too and a Liberty bag in the Flora print is always a thing of beauty.
So, I’ll get to the contents (which I think are very good actually) and then it’s up to you! If you’re having a snow day like me, the thought of something delicious on its way is pretty cheering.
1. Votary Neroli and Myrrh Facial Oil 30ml (not tried this but it gets all the raves)
2. Aurelia Aromatic Repair and Brighten Hand Cream 75ml (gorgeous and Aurelia is the brand of the moment)
3. Diptyque Figuier Candle 70g (classic.. what’s not to like!)
4. Davines The Spotlight Circle Mask 50ml (haven’t tried this one but shine boosting and hydration is promised)
5. Spacemasks Spacemask (these are self heating and fun to try)
6. Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask 50ml (a super mask)
7. Susanne Kaufmann De-Stress Body Oil 30ml (beautiful, luxurious oil – usually out of my price range)
8. Kiehl’s Crème de Corps Smoothing Oil-to-Foam Body Cleanser 75ml (I’d rather it was the body lotion)
9 Essie Gel Setter 13.5ml, Essie Bordeaux Nail Polish 13.5ml (very glam colour for tips or toes)
I do think that the contents will last you a good while – it’s not a one hit wonder like many boxes/bags and I love the quality of the selection. Ironically, I’d like the contents and my mum would like the bag! So, up to you – actually I’d love to know if you think this is too high a price point? It would be helpful for me to know. It’s HERE.
Non Aff HERE.
*all products are sent to me as samples from brands and agencies unless otherwise stated. Affiliate links may be used. Posts are not affiliate driven.