Product Purchased by IMBB
I recently bought this eyebrow pencil from Innisfree. I generally use brown eyeshadows to fill my brows or a usual eyebrow pencil. This product looked pretty interesting. Also, I picked the colour ‘Black’ as my brows are super black and I wanted something that matched the color. Read the review to know if I liked the product.
Price: USD 4 (INR 400)
What it is
1. Eyebrow pencil for defined contours of eyebrows
– It is a wide, flat oval-shaped eyebrow pencil for drawing wide lines when held flat and delicate lines at the tip of eyebrows when held straight.
2. Soft texture for minimized irritation
– Its soft texture glides over without irritating the skin around the eyebrows.
3. Ideal match for hair color
– Pick from one of seven colors matching your hair color to create a more sophisticated and sharp image.
How to Use:
1. Fill up the gap between eyebrows by outlining the eyebrows.
2. Follow along brow contour and comb to set the flow.
My Experience with Innisfree Auto Eyebrow Pencil Black:
Innisfree Auto Eyebrow Pencil has a dual-ended white plastic packaging. I love the simplicity of Innisfree packaging and this is no exception. On one side, it has a nice, angled brow contour pencil while the other side has a spoolie. Both the sides have a nice white cap each to keep the product secure. It is actually a twist-up pencil and you can bring out as much as you need. Overall, I am happy with the packaging.
The pencil I bought is black and is perfect for my brows. For darker skin toned women with jet black brows it is perfect. It looks like faded black when applied with a light hand. But if you use harsh strokes, you will probably get the deep, black lines. I prefer the lighter shade of black and I get that easily with this pencil.
I love thick, full brows and this pencil helps me to fill my little gaps perfectly. The slanted shape makes the work easier. However, I would have preferred a thinner pencil than this. I fill the outer end of my brows easily with the pencil but the innermost area becomes a little messy. I think I will need more time to become an expert on this one.
The spoolie is of great help too. My brows are pretty unruly and combing them alone helps to maintain a good shape when I am not even filing it. Also often moisturizers, foundations get trapped in my brows and make them look faded. The spoolie helps to remove such products and clean the brows.
Often when I am in a hurry, I just brush my brows with the spoolie and I am good to go. The brows stay intact for hours. The product does not feel dry or patchy. It lasts pretty long on my oily skin. It is smudge-proof, water-proof and transfer-proof. I generally prefer removing it with an oil-based remover.
Overall, I am pretty happy with the product. I just wish it was thinner. Also, I expect the brand to launch more shades in India.
Pros of Innisfree Auto Eyebrow Pencil Black:
• Nice, dual-ended pencil.
• Comes with a nice spoolie.
• Slanted pencil facilitates application.
• Decently pigmented.
• The black shade is great for deep skin tones.
• Glides smoothly without tugging.
• Defines the brows well.
• Gives a bold yet natural look to my brows.
• No patchiness or dryness.
• Keeps my brow hairs in place for long.
• Effects last long.
• Doesn’t smudge or transfer.
Cons of Innisfree Auto Eyebrow Pencil Black:
• The thickness can be bothersome for some, you have to be patient with this one.
IMBB Rating: 4.5/5
Will I Repurchase/Recommend Innisfree Auto Eyebrow Pencil Black?
Yes. If you find the shade that suits you, give it a try.
Innisfree Auto Eyebrow Pencil Espresso Brown
Innisfree Camellia Essential Shampoo
Innisfree Green Tea Mint Fresh Shampoo
Innisfree Pomegranate It’s Real Squeeze Mask
Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
Innisfree Wine Jelly Sleeping Pack
MUA Eyebrow Pencil Black/Brown
ColourPop Brow Pencil Black N Brown
Wet n Wild Color Icon Black Ops Brow Pencil
KleanColor 901 Black Eye/Eyebrow Pencil
NYX Micro Brow Pencil