I have used several eyebrow pencils from drugstore brands and they all worked well and this Etude House Drawing Eyebrow pen can join that category according to me.
This is a pencil type eyebrow that fills in between brow hair
How To Apply:
1. Fill in between hairs with wider surface
2. Draw brow line and delicate edges with slimmer surface.
My Experience with Etude House Drawing Eye Brow 01 Dark Brown:
Etude House has some amazing skincare products and that is why I decided to try out some of their makeup products as well. One of the makeup products that I picked up was a mascara which was not as dramatic as I had hoped for, but not a total fail. The other product was this eye brow pencil that I use on a regular basis now because it gives a very natural definition to my eyebrows – “natural look” is the motto of Korean makeup products and this eyebrow pencil is in sync with that motto.
The product comes in the usual retractable eyeliner packaging. It has a tube that holds the product, the other end of which has a brush/spoolie. The brush is neither too stiff or hard to manoeuvre nor too flimsy that it streaks the product on the brows. The tip of the product is a bit slant which makes application easier and the brush helps distribute the product evenly.
The color is dark brown, which is perfect for me because I hate eyebrow pencils that make them look dramatic and clownish. One stroke of the product across the eyebrow adds a nice, natural tint to it which can be distributed with the brush, or in my case, I prefer to use my fingertips. The best feature of this product is that it is quick to apply – just a few strokes are enough. I do not have to spend several minutes giving perfect look to my brows because this products adds the right amount of tint in shortest time possible.
Pros of Etude House Drawing Eye Brow 01 Dark Brown:
- I like the skincare products from Etude House – they use amazing ingredients in their products and hopefully are conscious about their makeup line as well.
- It is affordable and definitely worth a try.
- It is waterproof, smudgeproof and stays put till it is removed.
- Does not irritate my eyes, no allergic reaction.
- It comes with a spoolie brush that makes product distribution easier.
- It is easy to use and in a few short strokes adds a natural tint to the brows.
- It comes in 7 different colors and is suitable for types if skin and hair color.
Cons of Etude House Drawing Eye Brow 01 Dark Brown:
- Availability can be an issue for some but some Korean websites do ship to India as well.
- It is not for those who love dramatic and bold eyebrows.
I highly recommend this product to readers. It is affordable, smudge proof, waterproof and adds a perfect tint to eyebrows. It is just the right price and one cannot go wrong with it.
Etude House Tint My Brows Gel
Etude House Proof10 Auto Pencil
Ardell Pro Brow Pomade – Dark Brown
NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in 05 Dark Brown
Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit – Dark Brown
Maybelline Brow Satin Define + Fill Duo Dark Brown
Milk Makeup Dark Brew Gel Brow