As my skin is maturing and pores are starting to appear, I have started to include a lot of antioxidants and acids in my skin care routine to maintain my skin quality and texture and prevent premature aging. The term “antioxidants and acids” might sound a little too harsh and intimidating for skin care regime, but I have, for far too long, dabbled with all-natural skin care routine and although it works, it takes far too long to notice an appreciable improvement in skin quality. Hence I am migrating towards more “chemical” based skin care products and although they sound intimidating, they are in fact very potent and beneficial for skin.
Moisturizing cream contains peppermint extracts that soothe and refresh skin during application. Cream helps to balance sebum and moisture production for smooth-looking pores. Apply after emulsion.
My Experience with Etude House Wonder Pore Balancing Cream:
I wanted to start a change in my skincare regime by changing the daily moisturizer I use – that is the most important skin care step. I had my eyes set on one by Tatcha or Drunk Elephant, but since they are a bit too expensive for me, I had to settle for slightly more affordable options. In this regard, Korean brands offer a good choice – they are affordable and work better than other drugstore brands.
This product comes in a generous size tub and a spatula is provided to keep the product sanitary. It is a sturdy tub which is easy to store and is also travel friendly.
The product comes in the form of a gel-based water cream like the one by Tatcha. It feels very light on skin, very easy to spread, get absorbed into the skin fairly quickly and leaves a layer of moisture behind. It is not thick like the usual face creams but it still adds moisture to skin and gives a hydrated appearance to face.
The major part of this product is water and silicon-based products which is better than sulphates which dry out skin and give a dry appearance to face. This product also contains a lot of natural ingredients which claim to be beneficial for skin. After regular use, I did notice a reduction in my facial pores and an improvement in my skin texture and in long term, I am sure, it will also help with anti-aging.
This pore balancing cream has reduced the appearance of pores and improved the texture of my skin.
Pros of Etude House Wonder Pore Balancing Cream:
- Comes in a good sized tub which is made, which is made up of sturdy plastic and is travel friendly.
- It is easily available in lot of online stores and even retailers like Ulta carry this brand.
- It gets easily absorbed into the skin and gives a hydrated appearance to face.
- Fascinating ingredient list and it has good reviews.
- Has no fragrance which works great for me.
- It does not make skin oily and is perfect as a day moisturizer.
- Has reduced the appearance of pores and improved the texture of my skin. It has good anti-ageing properties.
- Affordable than most high-end skin care products.
Cons of Etude House Wonder Pore Balancing Cream:
- Can be pricey (especially if bought in INR).
- I wish it was higher in oil content because I have extremely dry skin.
- Availability can be issue for some but Etude house products are shipped worldwide.
It is a good skin cream which suits my skin well. It reduced the appearance of pores and fine lines and provides a great base for my makeup. I do recommend it to others, it’s worth the money I spent. Most Korean skin care products work as per their claim and are worth the money.
Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
Etude House Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack
Leaders Insolution 7 Wonders Himalayan Camellia Pore Minimizing Mask
Pond’s White Beauty Pore Conditioning Toner
Skinmiso Pore Zero Night Cream
Innisfree Whitening Pore Eye Cream
Olay Total Effects 7 in One Pore Minimizing CC Cream
Too Cool For School Egg Cream Mask Pore Tightening
L’Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Pore Vanisher Cream
Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner