WATCH RATI’S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I use a lot of facial wipes and go through them really fast. I use at least one face wipes a day and it may not sound like much, but I find myself constantly running out of wipes. This gives me a change to try out face wipes from different brands. For the past couple of months, I have been trying and reviewing makeup wipes by several Korean brands, some high-end brands from Ulta and Sephora and some generic ones from the drugstore. I bought a couple of makeup removal wipes from “Yes To” brand and in this post, I am reviewing Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes.
Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you’re on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.
My Experience with Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes:
These wipes by Yes To come in a packet with a flap to cover the opening that dispenses the wipes. The packaging is attractive and stands out because of the bright red color. These soft, lightly fragranced wipes are formulated with 98% natural ingredients and are meant to gently cleanse allergy-prone skin leaving it nourished, smooth and do not irritate the skin. The wipe cloth is made in part from cotton t-shirt manufacturing scraps, so they save energy and water and preserve land and save greenhouse gas emissions.
These wipes are biodegradable and have mild abrasive texture yet are perfect for sensitive skin. Performance wise these wipes are similar to other wipes I have tried from this brand. They remove the base makeup well and I remove my eye makeup with micellar water or a cleansing balm or oil. I use all my wipes as wash cloth as well. I apply some face wash on the wipe and scrub my face and neck clean.
These wipes are made up of biodegradable, paper-like fabric and are saturated with the cleansing product. The cleansing solution has a not so long list of ingredients but most of them are natural fruit and plant-based extracts. It contains salicylic acid, aloe leaf juice, water and alcohol as the solvents to dissolve all the solutes present as the active and inactive ingredients. This cleanser also contains Witch Hazel which is a natural astringent and is potent at clearing out pores. It contains tomatoes fruit extract which is a natural skin bleaching agent and clears out skin without clogging pores.
As I have mentioned before, I found these to be similar to other wipes that I have tried from Yes To. The size of the wipe is appropriate for one-time use and are perfect for cleaning face, neck, chest, upper arms and back. These wipes are white in color and one of the sides is mildly abrasive. They are completely soaking wet with the product – not dripping wet but completely saturated with the cleansing solution. For the price paid, they are reasonably saturated with the product; one wipe is sufficient to clean the face and neck and so on. It breaks down stubborn, waterproof makeup with cleansing oil or balm and then wipe off the gunk with these wipes. I use one wipe to remove the cleaning balm mess and then another to remove the residual makeup and dirt. I then wash the makeup off of these wipes and then use them as wash cloths to clean my face and every other area I apply makeup. These wipes make a good addition to skincare routine especially when used with the micellar water and toner from the same range. It did not cause acne or break me out and are perfect for sensitive, acne-prone skin.
Pros of Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes:
- These wipes help soothe, hydrate and protect ultra-sensitive skin. They unclog pores and prevent acne due to impurities built up.
- They are infused with salicylic acid, helps prevent acne.
- Contains 98% natural ingredients.
- Formulated parabens, SLS and silicones.
- Features wipes made in part from recycled cotton t-shirt scraps.
- The size of the wipes is just right and are perfect for face, neck and any other area that we apply makeup to.
- They are made up of biodegradable material.
- Easily removes base makeup, two wipes are sufficient for face and neck especially since I use them with cleansing oil.
- Each wipe is thoroughly saturated.
- These wipes are mildly abrasive, perfect for sensitive skin.
- The packaging is hygienic, dispenses product easily and is travel friendly.
- The cleansing solution contains goodness of witch hazel and tomatoes extract that gently cleanse skin and removes impurities from pores.
Cons of Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes:
- They do not remove waterproof eye makeup and a cleansing oil or balm is required. But that is the case with all the makeup removal wipes, so it is not really a con.
Would I Recommend Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes?
I like products from the Yes To Tomatoes range and I definitely recommend all the products from this range especially to those who have sensitive, acne-prone skin.
Yes To Tomatoes Acne Fighting Micellar Cleansing Water
Yes to Tomatoes Daily Repair Treatment
Himalaya Purifying Neem Facial Wipes
Himalaya Moisturizing Aloe Vera Facial Wipes
Nivea 3-in-1 Daily Anti-Blemish Face Exfoliating Wipes
Murad Clarifying Wipes For Blemish-Prone Skin